Friday, September 23, 2011

Update on THE List

Earlier this year I mentioned my list that I created of things I wanted to do before my BIG 30th birthday in August. Well, here is the update on what I actually checked off my list:

  1. Shoot a Gun
  2. Skydive
  3. Run a 5K - DONE (well, sort of)
  4. Auburn Reunion with college friends - DONE
  5. Concerts - DONE
  6. Read Little Women - Tried to, but couldn't get through the first chapter
  7. Invest time in new friendships - DONE and soooo blessed
  8. Visit a Winery - DONE
  9. Road Trip - DONE
  10. 5 Random Acts of Kindness
  11. Volunteer for something new - DONE
  12. Art - DONE
  13. Church 301 - DONE
  14. Church 401 - DONE
  15. Camping
  16. Get a massage - DONE
  17. Sewing
  18. Cooking Class - DONE
  19. Zip Line
  20. Scuba Dive
  21. Get a Passport
  22. Ski (Water or Snow)
  23. Watch the Sun Rise
  24. Be a Greeter at church - DONE
  25. Visit a Flea Market - DONE
  26. Visit a New College Town/Stadium - DONE
  27. Ride a Motorcycle
  28. New Floor in my Kitchen
  29. Visit Nathan in Colorado
  30. Movies
    o Citizen Kane
    o The Godfather - DONE
    o Casablanca - DONE
    o Ghost
    o Gone with the Wind
    o Psycho - DONE
    o Thelma and Louise - DONE
    o American Graffitti
    o Raiders of the Lost Ark
    o Breakfast at Tiffany's - DONE
    o One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - DONE
    o The Graduate - DONE
    o Little Women
    o Doubt - DONE
    o A Few Good Men - DONE

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is any extensive list and you have less than 6 months. I can take care of the following on our 30th birthday trip... 8, 9, 10, 23, 25 and 26. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete