Saturday, February 25, 2012

# 8 - Check, #12 - One Check

Last weekend I was able to get away for several days with some sweet friends from school.  We headed out of town after school last Thursday and spent the weekend together in Laguna Beach, FL.  We laughed, ate, cooked, cried, talked, and overall just relaxed and soaked up each other's company.  It was fabulous and perfect timing for all of us. 

While we were there, they were kind enough to agree to help me check some things off my list.  We watched American Graffiti and wondered how it ended up on my list of movies that were "must-sees".  I think we all much preferred our nightly Madea marathon! 

Another thing on my list was to watch the sunrise, so early Sunday morning while it was still dark and cold and windy we all climbed out of bed and trooped down to the beach and waited in the dark and the wind to see the sun rise.  Well, turns out we were not facing the spot where the sun would first peek up over the horizon, but we enjoyed the scenery (and donuts that followed) nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment