Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Left My Heart In Africa

On May 20th I met my nine teammates at the Birmingham airport at 5:00 a.m. to set out on an adventure that would change my life.  If you know me, then you know that I am a verbal processor.  I need to talk through things to process them, so I decided to resuscitate my blog in order to do this.  I would love for you to join me as I unpack everything I saw, experienced, felt, and learned over the past 12 days.  I will do my best to remember everything so I can give you a small peek into what God has done in and through my team through this incredible experience.  Thank you all for your prayers and support.  I took a little peace of each of you to Africa with me.  I hope I was able to love the people of Tanzania half as well as I have been loved in my life by each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment