Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Meet My Team

I am amazed at how God continuously blesses me with the opportunity to be a part of some amazing teams and communities of believers.  The Tanzania Team was no exception.  Throughout this experience you get really close to people really fast.  I have found that the more open and vulnerable I am willing to be, the more I get out of being a part of a group with a common purpose.  We laughed (LOTS), talked (okay, I asked 1 gajillion questions and my teammates graciously answered), cried, encouraged, and prayed our way through this experience.  I would love to introduce you to my amazing team (From left to right):

Fred Miller: Trip Co-leader, Medical Clinic Logistics, Tippy Tap Engineer
Jordan Robbins: Fellow bootleg pharmacist
Amanda DeMauro: Eye Clinic Assistant
Mari Beth Poor: Trip Leader, Pastoral Training Leader, Blogger Extraordinaire
Me: Bootleg Pharmacist, Child Hugger
Beth Shires: Medical Clinic Vitals
Zach Whiting: Medical Clinic Floater/Helper/Murse, Team Medic, Thigh Purse Wearer
Clayton Davie: Medical Clinic Trainer for 5 Village Trainees, World Traveler who kept us all from ending up in Thailand with no luggage
Victoria Brake: Eye Clinic Assistant, Roomie
Danny Rausch: Medical Clinic Vitals, Videographer, Worship Leader

I have much love and respect for each of these new friends and I am excited to see how God will continue to use our experience to stretch, challenge, and change us.

No comments:

Post a Comment