Thursday, July 29, 2010

True Confessions

Do not judge me because:
1. I bribed my niece to leave CVS without pitching a fit by buying her Cheetos.
2. She can now sing Miley Cyrus's "Hoedown Throwdown" because we have listened to it 839 times in the last 24 hours.
3. I am typing this right now because I have finally mesmerized her with... Scooby Doo. How some people make the decision to not let their kids watch TV is beyond me.
4. I am sure that anyone who saw me today thought, "Good Lord, what did she do, roll out of bed and pick something up off the floor to wear? Does she own a brush, or better yet, a mirror? Has she heard of Cover Girl?" Hopefully they saw how adorably cute Carson was and realized that all of my energy was spent chasing her all over my house to get her ready.
5. Approximately 22 hours ago I gave up picking up after her, so my house now looks like the Tazmanian Devil ransacked it... uhm, because she did. After JJ picks her up I will waste maybe 2 minutes to pour myself a glass of wine before I begin cleaning (yes, I am that anal).

*As a disclaimer - Carson and I have had a fun time together and I am so glad that I have this time to spend with her, Ashley, and Maggie before I head back to school. She is very entertaining and constantly makes me smile. I can't wait to see if Maggie will be half as hysterical as her big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment