Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rivalry

I had someone tell me that my previous post towards Alabama fans was a bit intense. Here is a profile picture I saw on facebook earlier. Yes, that is the Alabama emblem... in Oregon's colors... who Auburn will play a week from today for the national championship. I also saw a kid at school today (that is a huge Alabama fan) wearing an Oregon sweatshirt, which his Bama fan parents obviously spent $45.50 on in order to make a statement of "We hate Auburn enough to search on Google for an Oregon sweatshirt." I didn't make comments about what tacky fans Bammers are (this time) because this time last year I was probably making status updates about "Hook 'em Horns" and looking for a Texas t-shirt myself. (For those of you that know nothing about SEC football it is quite possible that 97% of this post went right over your head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment