Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just Sayin'

1. The recent Schick Quatro razor commercial makes me uncomfortable. It shows several different women walking by shrubbery that becomes neatly pruned. Apparently this implies that it does a flawless job of taming your nether regions. Not very subtle if you ask me. If you don't know what I am talking about, click here.
2. Now, I am not the world's biggest Jessica Alba fan, but when did she reach the low point in her career where she thought "Machete" seemed like a good movie for her resume? I saw the preview for this earlier tonight and actually laughed out loud at one point. If you haven't seen the preview, click here.
3. Tonight I found myself flipping back and forth between "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Jersey Shore". In case you were wondering, they were both a colossal waste of my brain space and no different from a bad car accident that you can't help but look at. I now feel slightly dumber.
4. I am currently updating my blog out of sheer procrastination. I have a stack of papers that I should be grading, but can't bring myself to tackle them. That would be why you are benefitting from my incredibly random thoughts. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I chose you as one of my ten for the "Blog with Substance" award. I think you must be the taller version of me since after watching your links above (on 1. and 2.) I totally agreed with you! lol

    http://cindyinpa.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-with-substance-award.html

    Hope school is going well. My son begins his first day of teaching next Monday. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete