Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fools

On my way to school this past Thursday I was planning out a great April Fools' joke to do on my class. I was going to convince them that I did not feel like they had done their best on all of the SAT tests they had taken so far, so I had asked for special permission to have them re-take them all. I was going to pass out their #2 pencils, scratch paper, etc. and then loudly declare, "April Fools... hahahaha... Gotcha... Booyah!" Apparently ALL of their parents had already been pulling pranks on them because they all came in that morning telling me I had something on my shirt (which I stupidly fell for too many times). So, basically they were already on to me, so I knew I would not be able to pull off my great prank.
Also, apparently some students thought that April Fools' day is a free opportunity to hit other kids without getting in trouble. One boy told someone they had a spider on their head and then offered to get it off by smacking them on the head as hard as possible. Needless to say, his theory about not getting in trouble was untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment