Monday, April 5, 2010

The Final Countdown...

I cannot believe it is already April! It seems like just last week I was packing up all my Christmas decorations. Now, here we are with 80 degree weather, flip flop feet, and the overwhelming anxiety that comes with the arrival of swimsuits in all department stores. (By the way, I have often wondered why Spanx doesn't make swimsuits. Well, now they do!). So, my toes are polished, my legs are finally shaved above my knees again, and I am loving sitting outside in this brief window of time before it becomes stifling.

This is my fourth year teaching and it really does feel like each year goes by a little faster. I am very ready for summer, but I will be sad to see this class leave. So, here we are with 37 school days left until summer... but who's counting? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment