Monday, May 17, 2010

Just Say No... To Cake

Bad news folks... I fought the cake, and the cake won. I have done TERRIBLE over the past several days. It all started with chocolate squares from Edgar's that I am physically incapable of turning down. Then it steadily continued to go downhill from there. I have two weeks left of school and in those two weeks I have 8 different parties, dinners, showers, etc. to attend. EIGHT, that's right. And do you know what that means? Cake... and lots of it! So, I have decided that there is really no reason for me to even try and be good over the next two weeks, because I know that I will fail and then feel guilty, which would probably involve some form of chocolate to make me feel better.
On another note, I did buy a new Jillian Michaels work-out DVD yesterday, but apparently you must actually do the work-out. Unfortunately simply purchasing the DVD does not help you shed pounds.
So as you can tell, I did not weigh this morning because I really did not want to start my week off with a hissy fit. I am still trying to drink more water and I did at least stock up on fresh strawberries, pineapple, and blueberries to fill me up between cakes (I mean meals) this week. Looking for some motivation... if you have any, please send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment