Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Success

Well, I am 1 week into my body boot camp, and after a minor setback that involved delicious cake salvaged off the floor (that was worth every single point), I weighed in this morning to a loss of 3.6 pounds! I was very excited to see that my work over the past week payed off. After I got home this afternoon, I continued with my walking/jogging routine even though it was hot and muggy and well beyond my comfort level that normally involves very little sweating. Do I still want to head to Zaxby's for a tasty dinner of fries, chicken fingers, and buttery toast? Well, yes, of course! Am I trying to do better and make better choices? Yes. Is that always easy? Uhm, no. But, I see what a difference it makes and so, I am trying.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I'm still laughing over your previous post about, "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." lol

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete