Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season...

... for ridonculous weight gain! Yes, that's right. I have officially fallen off the bandwagon, horse, scales, etc. How did I gain 8 pounds (yes, EIGHT) in 3 weeks you ask. Well, let me just tell you... 1)Stress/Frustration, 2) Thanksgiving, 3) Thanksgiving left-overs, 4) Football games, 5) The start of way too many parties with way too much tempting food.

Is this ridiculous? Yes. Am I making poor excuses for something I can totally control? Yes. Did some people (that I now hate) in my WW group actually LOSE weight over Thanksgiving? Yes. Should I have been able to do the same (or at least not gain)? Yes. Have I already considered just giving in and starting over again in January? Yes. Am I going to do that? NO!!!

I have three Christmas parties this week alone and I have got to come up with a plan, so I don't gain the other 8 back. I am not feeling very confident right now, but I am workin' on it. I will keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment