Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Black Hole of Blogs

I have never been an avid blog follower, other than those of my own friends, but over the past few days I have been sucked into a never ending black hole known as the world of "craft" blogs. I stumbled upon Someday Crafts first, which I absolutely LOVE. Everything on this site is so cute, but the site basically displays ideas from other sites, so you end up clicking on something you like only to end up on another blog. You read along for a little while and click on another idea that is linked to another site and then the next thing you know it is 6 hours later and you have 73 pages opened at the bottom of the screen. Here are a few of the ones I really like, but consider yourself forewarned before you start clicking... unless you have time to waste, don't get sucked in!
Someday Crafts
Tatertots and Jello
Flamingo Toes
Southern Hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment