Thursday, November 18, 2010

God Has a Sense of Humor

So, today my class went on a field trip to the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center. I found out a few weeks ago that I would be having a murse (male nurse) accompany my class. I got an email reminder about this at the beginning of this week. Considering I had just been totally disappointed by yet one more guy, I thought, "Awww... Maybe this guy is going to be some great and wonderful person... and we will spend the day together... and it will be awesome."

This morning our school nurse came by to introduce me to him. He walked in and I just had to smile at God's great senese of humor. He reminded me a lot of Willard Scott (who does the weather and 100 year old birthdays on the Today show). Seemed like a sweet... large... older man.

Funny, God... Real funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment