Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update

I am currently down 16.6 pounds, but I am not really celebrating that quite yet because I know that the weight loss I have seen over the past few weeks is not really due to hard work, but more to the impact of stress. I have not been eating because I have had no appetite over the past couple of weeks. Which is great when I go weigh in and see that I lost 5 pounds in one week. But it is also bad because I know that I will quickly see those pesky pounds again when I get my appetite back. I also know that Thanksgiving is right around the corner with Christmas on its heels, which means lots and lots of food, so I am going to prepare myself for the holidays and hope that I am not starting all over again in January.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering where you've been and am sorry to hear about your stress.

    Check out the link below to join us in a fun competition which might help you keep a healthy weight loss focus.
    http://houseofhills.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/losing-it-11-12-10/

    Hope you will join us! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete