Sunday, November 21, 2010

Take Two

Okay, so after deciding that "The Poet" was not for me, I met another guy who lived in Prattville and was an Auburn fan, so already he was earning points (because he was an Auburn fan, not because he lived in the thriving metropolis of Prattville). We talked back and forth for a long time and then he finally came to Birmingham spur of the moment to meet up and grab dinner. Here were the issues with this one.

1. He is my age... and still in school... undergraduate school. I think he is on the 10 year college plan.

2. When I asked him if he had roommates he said, "Yes... two... my parents." He is still in college... living with his parents.

3. Most of his co-workers were still in high school.

BUT, he did smell good... which I told him. Awkward? Yes. After our brief encounter he was never to be heard from again. I figured it was probably because I was too old... and employed... and sober for his liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment